Under sink storage?

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
Previously I fitted some of the Ikea narrow plastic pull-out storage tubs under the sink, unfortunately I left them in the previous caravan and they aren't brilliant as they have plastic cross-pieces on the top (to stop the side bowing out) which restricts putting long utensils in them.

Does anyone know of any alternative to these, preferably a wire basket/more rigid solution? The current one fixed wire basket under there isn't much use.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Previously I fitted some of the Ikea narrow plastic pull-out storage tubs under the sink, unfortunately I left them in the previous caravan and they aren't brilliant as they have plastic cross-pieces on the top (to stop the side bowing out) which restricts putting long utensils in them.

Does anyone know of any alternative to these, preferably a wire basket/more rigid solution? The current one fixed wire basket under there isn't much use.
I know someone on the Buccaneer forum fitted those slide one wire baskets, but they were not from Ikea. I will do a search and see it I can find the post.

Reactions: GaryB
Aug 14, 2020
Visit site
Dunelm have a variety of shapes and sizes of plastic trays/ containers. We’ve got several in the ‘van including small and shallow ones to sub-divide the wire baskets.

Reactions: GaryB
Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
I googled ‘sliding storage shelves’ and found a load on Amazon and other sellers including those that attached to one side wall or were free standing

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
The new Buccaneers some standard with the wire basket arrangement so maybe pop in and see if theirs will fit your caravan. Maybe you could then buy from the dealership?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts