universal awning annexe

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone purchased these and are they value for money ,ebay and many websites are offering them in a region of 100 pounds. The kids dont want to sleep in the van this summer,thats fine by me I wont have to re-arrange the dining area again.

Jan 21, 2006
Visit site
hi, we bought one last year and was well impressed! material very flimsy but keeps out our lovely summer rain, very easy to put on and can get a double air bed in, might struggle to get in 2 singles though,

Mar 18, 2006
Visit site
hi guys.. what awning do you have.. i have a dorema calypso and i too was wondering if they really are universal and fit any awning.. they look a good buy for the money but i didnt want to buy one and find out my awning was the exception to the rule

cheers daz

Mar 6, 2006
Visit site
hi guys.. what awning do you have.. i have a dorema calypso and i too was wondering if they really are universal and fit any awning.. they look a good buy for the money but i didnt want to buy one and find out my awning was the exception to the rule

cheers daz
Just check the zips are compatible before you buy - not all awning makers use the same zips...! We have 2 annexes and inners which the kids/friends/dog all fight for on site, they are cooler in the summer, and surprisingly warm compared to the inside of the 'van in winter, as you are heating up a smaller space with your body heat, and during the day make a good storeroom/junk out of sight cupboard !

owain

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts