unusual objects found on site!!!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Graham - when I went to the Moon I tried to break off a piece to bring home as a souvenier. What did I find? that written right through it in capital letters was the word "PORTHCAWL". For those who have not heard it I am referring to the Max Boyce song "Morgan the Moon". Try www.maxboyce.co.uk/music/songs

Sep 14, 2006
Visit site
We arrived on a pitch one day and there was a railway sleeper in the middle of the pitch, so I dragged it away into the woods behind and noticed that there was a large hole in the ground just in front of me.

So as you do I pushed the sleeper into the hole and waited for the thud or splash that should follow.

But to my surprise the hole was rather deep and as the sleeper fell deeper into the hole a chain was following it.

So as I stood watching it to my surprise a goat was attached to the other end of the chain and this too disapeared into the hole goat in tow.

I then made a fast retreat and set up the van. The next day the site owner walked by and asked if I had seen his goat. I said no and the owner replied that it could'nt have wandered off as it was tied by chain to a railway sleeper.

My reply was people will nick anything these days.......

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Graham - when I went to the Moon I tried to break off a piece to bring home as a souvenier. What did I find? that written right through it in capital letters was the word "PORTHCAWL". For those who have not heard it I am referring to the Max Boyce song "Morgan the Moon". Try www.maxboyce.co.uk/music/songs
I would rather not......

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts