Up Date On The Easter Meet

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi every one

Just to let now there is still time for you to book if you would like to come on the Easter meet.

We are going to be seating up camp at Sherwood Forest Holiday Park.

(There web sit for you to have a look at: - http://www.sherwoodforestholidaypark.co.uk. )

The dates when we are going are 6 April to 9 April which is Good Friday to Easter Monday.

At the sit they have let me have 10 pitchers which I have only 4 left and if I need more I can get more.

So if you would like to go you only got till the January 31 Wednesday to book your place which is only 17 days away.

All you have to do is email the Moderator ( at pcvforum@templenet.co.uk ) and let him now that you would like to go on the meet then he will send your email adders and then I will send you 3 emails back with bits attach for you to look at and then you phone the sit up and book and pay the deposit of £20.00 and the rest when you get on sit .

Mark

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

Just puting this back to the top if anyone else would like to join us on the easter meet.

We have only got untill the end of january to get booked.

sharon.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi every one has you now you have until the 31 of January to book. If you would like to come on the meet this Easter.

There are only 5 places left and the site is fully booked at Easter. when the close date come they will be put the pitches that we have not filled on open sale.

Mark

TRENDING THREADS