Used Elddis Crusader Super Sirocco L Shape Lounge Twin Axle 4 Berth Caravan ( Silver Microwave )

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi We have the above caravan it is roughly 5 years old and we were there last weekend at the Seasonal Site (Shrewsbury)
We owned it 5 weeks and on Sunday we thought we would try the Silver Microwave ( No Heat) and we found a few more problems so the Caravan Dealer advice us to get a Mobile Caravan Repairer that will come to the site and do a caravan inspection on it .
So i told him about the Microwave and he asked to see if anyone on here owns one of the above ..
Do they know the Height , Width & Depth we would be so grateful and then he can fit it for us
So any information would be great ..............

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
There got to be someone on here who has this Caravan
All i want is the dimensions of the space of the fitted Microwave
So then i can order the one i have seen ??
REGARDS TO YOU ALL

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If you get no reply it should be a fairly simple job to remove it and check the dimensions, ours is just held in by a frame screwed into the cupboard.. They are usually just commercial models and will simply plug in to a 13 amp socket so no problem with that.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Ray
All i want is the dimension of this Silver Microwave (This on a seasonal site not on my drive ) I seen another Silver Microwave being sold at the The Camping and Caravan Store price at £79 .
And i wanted to make sure it will fit because once buy this i will not be able to return it
REGARDS

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Beachball said:
There got to be someone on here who has this Caravan
All i want is the dimensions of the space of the fitted Microwave
So then i can order the one i have seen ??
REGARDS TO YOU ALL
It's rather hard to measure a space that is occupied even more so when it has a surroud fitted...
In your paper work that you got with the van it will tell you the model that is fitted thats if it was fitted when new. ...the only other way is to remove it & measure it ......

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi sproket
But the only thing is all the paperwork is in the caravan
So thanks for your help in this matter ( But we go down to the caravan soon) and then i will be able to check it with the Mobile Caravan Repairer because he has to do a full caravan inspection on it
Regards

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
In our bailey it was a standard daewoo from Asda about £30 so have a look around before you buy from a caravan shop.Asda etc also refund with no hassle if it doesnt fit

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Beachball

is the caravan under guarantee. Have you owned it 5 weeks?
Is the dealer paying for the mobile engineer?
If it is guaranteed surely the dealer will pay?

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi DustyDog
We brought a used Elddis Crusader Supersirocco Caravan at the end of January 2014 it came with warranty and delivered to the seasonal site the dealer said it to far for them to go out and repair it .
So they told us to get a mobile caravan repairer and the costs should go to them because it under warranty and there are other problems with it .and they want a caravan inspection doing to it
Hopefully it will be mended soon and we can enjoy it
Regards

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi All
Latest update we have the microwave sorted out last weekend the other one in the caravan has gone to the Recycling Centre so got the measurements we got another and it a Daewood 800w low wattage microwave that is suitable for Caravans/ Motor homes and it works great ,, The caravan inspection has been done
We have found another fault with it
Regards to you all

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts