Used to be CL on CC Site near ? Barmouth overlooking the sea

Sep 6, 2024
Visit site
Hello,

Is anyone aware of a site as above that has great views over the sea. My Mum and Dad used to use the site back in the 80's and 90's but I never went with them.

They said it was a fantastic site, but Dad was glad he had the Volvo estate to pull it up the hill.

It was always booked up within a few days of bookings being open as it was that popular. I would love to visit this site if it is still available.

Many thanks. J

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

Is anyone aware of a site as above that has great views over the sea. My Mum and Dad used to use the site back in the 80's and 90's but I never went with them.

They said it was a fantastic site, but Dad was glad he had the Volvo estate to pull it up the hill.

It was always booked up within a few days of bookings being open as it was that popular. I would love to visit this site if it is still available.

Many thanks. J
You will need to be a member of the respective club(s) for CL/CS usage. If you like views there’s a site atop a hill near Plymouth that looks out over Plymouth Sound. I think that one is a normal club site. May or May not take non members. .

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Was it this one
Not a CL but next to the sea and a steep hill to access it. Went some ( many ) years ago. Could walk into Barmouth along the prom
Mel

Sep 6, 2024
Visit site
Thanks both. I think it was Fegla Fach Farm site. It was always a bog standard, non electric site but with fantastic views, and very quiet. (Heaven, or at least my version of it)!

I've stayed at Hendre Mynach a couple of times previously. It's nice there, and also good value, I felt.

Until I can afford to get myself something to power at least my laptop computer, (I'm old fashioned and cannot get used to using just my phone - screen too small), I will have to carry on with places with electric hook up.

I saw someone mention a suitcase type power thingy on another thread. Will have to look these up to see what they can do.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts