Vandals

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone explain what pleasure they get out of wanton damage, i was parked outside mother in laws bungalow on saturday afternoon, ihad been planting up some baskets for her. Went indoors to collect up the stuff to put in the car to come home and in the 2 mins i was inside some piece of filth put a brick through back window!!!
If they realised the expense and hassle i have gone getting it repaired perhaps they would not think it funny.
On that subject Autoglass could not have been more helpful.
Also the lad who served us in Halfords was quite worried why we were buying duct tape a stanley knife and plastic bags it wasn't actually to hide the body, although if i had caught the toerag doing it , it might have been.

Steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve, Know how you feel !! just to show that there are good people about who care and the rest are bad, like where we live next door, we live in a nice village and the home next to us is let out to a couple who swear day and night in front of their little girl 6 years old,
I ask them to stop swearing and was told to, you know the rest! spoke to the landlord, he reply I don't care, tenant got right and landlord got right, but what about us neighour we haven't got right, That not fair, Yes know what you mean by duct tape stanley knife and body bag been better !!,
Hope you got your problem fitted Trevor 123

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
The doog said:
Can anyone explain what pleasure they get out of wanton damage, i was parked outside mother in laws bungalow on saturday afternoon, ihad been planting up some baskets for her. Went indoors to collect up the stuff to put in the car to come home and in the 2 mins i was inside some piece of filth put a brick through back window!!!
If they realised the expense and hassle i have gone getting it repaired perhaps they would not think it funny.
On that subject Autoglass could not have been more helpful.
Also the lad who served us in Halfords was quite worried why we were buying duct tape a stanley knife and plastic bags it wasn't actually to hide the body, although if i had caught the toerag doing it , it might have been.

Steve

Whereabouts did this happen? Liverpool?
smiley-laughing.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts