Vanity, all is vanity

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
...or in other words, if anyone is interested, you can see me in all my loveliness on tonight's Eggheads, BBC2 at 6PM. If you miss it, it'll be on the iPlayer for a week, programme 51 is the one you need. Your chance to find out just how much I look like my forum avatar
smiley-laughing.gif

I'll be the one in the green shirt!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
colin-yorkshire said:
quite right Parksy, on the telly in our room it looked a definite shade of blue,
I think that women or those with a sensitive artistic bent might call it 'Teal'
gay.gif

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
You're right, but I promise it IS green - must have been the effect of the studio lights!
...but yes Parksy, you have correctly identified me from my avatar!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Gozza said:
You're right, but I promise it IS green - must have been the effect of the studio lights!
...but yes Parksy, you have correctly identified me from my avatar!

If your shirt is green, what colour is Neil's shirt?
mel

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Sproket said:
What would you have done with the prize money if you had won ?
It would've only worked out to about £300 each - the team has a sixth member as reserve, who of course doesn't get on the show, but we'd decided that Alan would get an equal share of the winnings if there were any. As I got married earlier this year, my 300 quid would have soon disappeared - we could've had one more person at the reception
smiley-cry.gif
. Having said that - bearing in mind we were a team from Hospital Radio - we discovered after the show that team captain Steve (who is also the HR chairman) had said (without consulting with any of us) that if we won we were giving the money to Hospital Radio.
Don't really remember Neil's shirt - I think it was a very bright green, as opposed to the dull green of mine

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Gozza said:
Sproket said:
What would you have done with the prize money if you had won ?
........... Having said that - bearing in mind we were a team from Hospital Radio - we discovered after the show that team captain Steve (who is also the HR chairman) had said (without consulting with any of us) that if we won we were giving the money to Hospital Radio.
Don't really remember Neil's shirt - I think it was a very bright green, as opposed to the dull green of mine
You could always have put any winnings toward a shirt fund in case you appear on tv together at some time in the future
smiley-laughing.gif

Good effort on Eggheads though, but the guy in the stripey jumper from the eggheads was just that bit too good on the day.

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Mel said:
Gozza said:

If your shirt is green, what colour is Neil's shirt?
mel
Had a look at the pics taken by our team photographer last night - my shirt is definitely a dull green and Neil's is almost yellow!

TRENDING THREADS