Vanquish 3 in 1 Cleaner

Aug 2, 2005
Visit site
Reading tha lataest PC and looking at ads (Page 168)found one for a firm called fsd direct who are marketing a caravan cleaner called Vanquish 3in 1. also a interior cleaner called Finesse. Has anyone used the products and if so what do you think? They have a web site (www.fsddirect.co.uk) which looks pretty new to me on it they recommend not waxing the van. Any comments.

Colin

Aug 22, 2005
Visit site
I saw the ad also and acquired the full range from a stockist in Huddersfield, Vanquish is fantastic, you really don't need alot of effort or Bobby Dazler to get that shine. I also got the Finesse (it will prob last me a year), my wife thinks it's great and uses it in the house as well. She swears by it now and adores it's fragrance.

Gordon

Aug 2, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Gordon for coming back to me I'd almost given up hope that any one else had used the stuff. Theres a bit about it on another section about bathroom cleaner. I've used Fenwicks in the past which seeems to about the same price.

Again

Many thanks

Colin

Aug 22, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin,

Personally I think it's a lot better than Fenwicks especially as you only need to buy one bottle. Also when we were away last week in Shropshire in the van we picked up another product of theirs called Drainfresh for the sinks, my wife's been moaning about the sinks smelling forever, when we take the van in for sevicing they say they cannot do anything about it. I think these lot have found the answer, worked a treat. (no smelly sinks-happy wife - bliss!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts