Vasectomy alternative.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
After having their 11th child, a Liverpool couple decided that was enough, as the social wouldn't buy them a bigger bed and they weren't strong enough to nick one.

The husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive.

A less costly alternative was to go home, get a firework, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The Scouser said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I don't see how putting a firework in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me."

"Trust me, it will do the job", said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a banger and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Birmingham, parts of Essex, Newcastle and anywhere in Wales.

And PLEASE it's a joke for goodness sake!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My dear Gooner I take great offence to the suggestion that this form of vasectomy works in Wales. Us Celts are built of stronger stuff than to rely on a mere firework. You ask Lord B. as he is afraid to go back to Offa's **** to fight against the Welsh. We are a proud strong nation who are built of steel and not wimps as suggested.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
My dear Gooner I take great offence to the suggestion that this form of vasectomy works in Wales. Us Celts are built of stronger stuff than to rely on a mere firework. You ask Lord B. as he is afraid to go back to Offa's **** to fight against the Welsh. We are a proud strong nation who are built of steel and not wimps as suggested.
steel maybe Colin, but you've gone a little rusty around the edges in the last few hundred years lmaaaooooo :OP

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry Lord B. I did not mention we are of the stainless steel type of person. I would have thought you would have realised this with out me having to point it out to you.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
LOrd B. it has just dawned on me that in response to many postings on this forum you end up with the expression "LMAO". However on another posting the other day you admitted that you speak through your a**e and that you infered that you also consume fodder through it. Now should you "LMAO" this is going to cause you major problems - what is your solution as I don't think there will be any form of medical service that will be able/willing to do an a**s transplant. Unless you know better and through your position in the upper house can pull strings.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
LOrd B. it has just dawned on me that in response to many postings on this forum you end up with the expression "LMAO". However on another posting the other day you admitted that you speak through your a**e and that you infered that you also consume fodder through it. Now should you "LMAO" this is going to cause you major problems - what is your solution as I don't think there will be any form of medical service that will be able/willing to do an a**s transplant. Unless you know better and through your position in the upper house can pull strings.
Colin, when talking about a persons derriere and its actions one shouldnt mention the words "solution", "position" or "pulling strings". heheheheh!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. It would appear to me that I have hit upon a sore point here - metephorically and literally. I hope that you do manage to resolve your problem especially as it will be of great benefit to you over the festive season otherwise you could land up right in the s**t so to speake.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts