VAUXHALL FRONTERA

Apr 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi guys does anyone know what a 2.2 petrol frontera tows like.

i brought a 2 litre voyager 8 months ago for £6500 ,this turned

out to be hopeless at towing.8 months on a i have been offered

£3000 which leaves me sort of cash for a shogun,the frontera

being the cheaper option.many thanks mark.

May 20, 2005
Visit site
I have the 2.2 petrol 16 valve model it tows like a dream and the boot is large compared to some other 4x4s. Fuel consuption is also better. I was thinking of changing it for a volvo V70 but when I enquired with other forum users I came to the conclusion that it was better to keep it, the only problem I have is with the rear door window trims rusting this was caused by me using the Frontera to launch my Boat and not washing it often enough. As you say they are cheap to buy and maintain.

May 20, 2005
Visit site
I have the 2.2 petrol 16 valve model it tows like a dream and the boot is large compared to some other 4x4s. Fuel consuption is also better. I was thinking of changing it for a volvo V70 but when I enquired with other forum users I came to the conclusion that it was better to keep it, the only problem I have is with the rear door window trims rusting this was caused by me using the Frontera to launch my Boat and not washing it often enough. As you say they are cheap to buy and maintain.
Its a Frontera estate 5 door hence the big boot.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I also tow with a 2.2 petrol its brilliant and petrol is also good which we were a bit concerned about at first as people told us they were gready on the fuel yet it is no different than diesel.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts