Vectra 2.0 dti estate

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

my wife has the hatchback version. Just checked this weekend- went from Northampton to New Mills, High Peak. Mixture of motorway and 'A' roads and got 32mpg which I am hppay with. We stuck to speed limits but didn't go below them! On a trip, get about 52, so its ecomonical.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
had a dti sri 130 hatchback 02 plate,mpg was brilliant,better than 2.0 dti which i had before that.dti sri combined round the doors and going to work A roads over 40 mpg,on a run 55,towing a swift baronnette 1025-1265kg,and avondale osprey 1250-1450 over 30 mpg.changed car only because of heavier osprey .would highly recommend to anyone(kerbweight i think is round the 1425-30kg area

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jon,

I own a Vectra 2.2 DTI estate

Fuel consumption

Local solo av 46 mpg.

Towing a bailey pageant Imperial 1181 kg av 36 mpg.

We normally have the air con for the dog when we are towing,

The only grouse I havewith the Vectre is the sidewindows,you need special extended mirrors( vecta Only)to fit them, apart from that The vectra tows like a dream.

Roy.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jon,

Fuel consumption

Local solo av 46 mpg.

The only grouse I havewith the Vectre is the sidewindows,you need special extended mirrors( vecta Only)to fit them, apart from that The vectra tows like a dream.

Roy.
ment mirrows not windows.roy.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jon,

Fuel consumption

Local solo av 46 mpg.

Roy.
millenco i found were the best mirrors

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jon,

Fuel consumption

Local solo av 46 mpg.

Roy.
Towing mirrors - I was told the Vauxhall ones are the only ones that fit as they are streamlined and are expensive - around

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts