Vectra overheating

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Seth

I responded because you have an annoying habit of posting about things you do not fully understand, but will then constantly respond with posts trying to justify your previous mistakes, rather than simply admit that you was mistaken in the first place.

I await further waffle, but promise not to respond!

Oct 28, 2006
Visit site
ray,either your thick,or cant read,did i not explain my post in the text of the same post?

yet again a bit of helpful advise gets dismissed by ray,you remind me of another poster who uses this site,you post on all subjects,constantly proved wrong,jack of all trades but master of none.The torque wrench sanario says it all to me ray.As said before i only post on things i know about,and yet again solid fact can be given if required?

Whats in this weeks autocar ray,anything of interest?stick to what you know 1960,s copper head gaskets.

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
ray,either your thick,or cant read,did i not explain my post in the text of the same post?

yet again a bit of helpful advise gets dismissed by ray,you remind me of another poster who uses this site,you post on all subjects,constantly proved wrong,jack of all trades but master of none.The torque wrench sanario says it all to me ray.As said before i only post on things i know about,and yet again solid fact can be given if required?

Whats in this weeks autocar ray,anything of interest?stick to what you know 1960,s copper head gaskets.
Hi I had a cavilier with same overheating problem. Had car checked no problem. fitted a fan over-ride switch. Easy job. No trouble after that. You soon learn when to turn it on or off. Cheers Mick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts