Venus 620/6 review

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Has Lunar's entry-level brand Venus got the answer to your family's touring needs? Don't miss our review of the six-berth 620/6 here. What do you think of it?

May 7, 2012
Visit site
It gives you a lot of van for the price although to me with a fixed bed at the back in practice it will appeal more as a four berth with the option of two more if needed. It makes twin berth touring in the reach of some who might not otherwise manage it.
The criticisms of no under bed access or outside locker access is unfair as this is what makes it a budget caravan. If you want these then you have to move upmarket.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
I would not buy any caravan with a large single window at the front..........they do not look strong enough to cope with the demands of towing.
There seems to be more complaints of water ingress and the need of premature replacement with this design.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
I would not buy any caravan with a large single window at the front..........they do not look strong enough to cope with the demands of towing.
There seems to be more complaints of water ingress and the need of premature replacement with this design.

I can agree with you there Bill as on our previous van , (Bailey Orion ) i think we had 3 front windows in a few years due to vibration marks after towing , one after 9 months off being replaced ! To big a window.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
We have had a couple of caravans with single front windows and found the problem was with them flexing if you opened them as the weight was too much for the window to stay straight. I think I would now probably work on the theory that there are plenty of other windows and open those instead.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Same layout as our GT65 Turin. Over nearly 4 years it has worked really well as everything from a luxury 2 berth to a family 5 berth. Can't see us changing any time soon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts