Very green newbie!

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys.
I'm also very new to the caravan scene! We bought our lovely caravan a month or so ago & have been away for a long weekend with the 3 kids & we all had a whale of a time. We've got lots of friends with kids & vans so,hope we get to use it much more next year.
However, we will be changing our van next year, as its just to small for a growing family of 5, so I have posted a topic about other 6 berth vans out there, it's such a minefield for the inexperienced!
We have a 1997 bailey hunter lite, which has been loved & cared for, as are we now. It's a great van I must say, just a small bit of damp, which is great for a van of 16 yrs old!

Anyhow, that's me, looking forward to getting to know people & learning lots of here, which I already have!

Mags x

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Mags. Welcome to the forum. Glad you are enjoying it all so far. Happy van hunting.
mel

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
you have had a good time thats great have a look at the adria range you will love them and you will have many good times away so carry on and stay calm.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Mags, welcome to the forum and congratulations on becoming a caravanner.
smiley-smile.gif

We hope that you will enjoy using the forum and if you have any problems with our quirky forum software please let me know and I'll try to help

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the warm welcome & suggestions for other vans to look at, keep them coming!

Its such a mindfield out there, knowing what to look for in a van, me & OH need a bigger bed thats for sure, I nearly smothered him with a pillow one night with is snoring & kicking me! I like the look of the big seating area to the front of the van to make up a bigger bed, not too sure about the fixed bed to be honest, & defo bunkbeds for the children.

The kids loved it, which for me, is the main thing. I would like to buy from a local dealer if possiable, we are in Norfolk.

Thanks for all the help & advice so far!

Mags x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts