VERY QUIET SITE!!

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, we are looking for a very very quiet site for bonfire weekend, as our dog is absolutely petrified of fireworks!

We understand that we wont be able to escape them totally, but we need to get away as much as possible, we live in Leicester.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thank you, Andrew & Sally.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi andrew and sally, my mun hax got this plug in thing thats to stop dogs being scared on fireworks around bonfire night. its just like a plug in and it lets a scent off and there dog doesnt bother with the fireworks now as long as its plugged in.

jo-anne

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
I also have a plug in it is called DAP, I also have a DAP spray which I got from the vets,and it is really good, if you would like to ask the moderator for my e-mail address I will tell you where we went last year,it is a site we visit often,up a country lane, and it was very quiet,it is in Lincoln, so not far from you, it is a CL , no facilities but for just a few days is fine, if you Mail me I will tell you more about the site.

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
hi andrew and sally, my mun hax got this plug in thing thats to stop dogs being scared on fireworks around bonfire night. its just like a plug in and it lets a scent off and there dog doesnt bother with the fireworks now as long as its plugged in.

jo-anne
Hi jo anne, we do use the dap plug in, but it doesn,t really help, we end up giving her a sedative from the vets!

Andrew & Sally.

TRENDING THREADS