VERY VERY URGENT! Please read & act.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 21, 2008
Visit site
I suggested a simlar action of comlete stop and rest when we were all up in arms about fuel prices.

I realy would be a most effective method and how onearth could the coppers prosecute one motroist for obstruction of the highway without nicking the lot of us symutainiously!!

******, I bet the printing works has just recieved a 30 million ticket book order from the man in the ministry.

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Chris, just tried to sign the petition,but the promised e mail to sign just do'nt arrive back at my mail. What am I doing wrong. regards anthony.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
No idea.

Have you filled in all the details including the white address box that accepts the basics of your address as well as the post code.

It does work, so just try again, wouldn't be surprised to find Blairs boys tampering with it to prevent to many voting though

;-)

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
Just as a matter of interest, out of the 200-odd thousand people who have signed this petition will admit to voting in this spendthrift,corrupt ,lying,and fornicating government in the first place, especially after their performance over their first two terms?

And now we have a petition.

"You reap what you sow"

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
It's getting on for 350000 now Angus.

Not only have I and Maureen never voted for them. I wouldn't _______ on them if they were on fire.

Have you signed the petition?

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
I think you're a bit ahead of the count ;-)

They reckoned it might make 500000 by close date of Feb 20.

It could still do with a few million signing notto be ripped off.

So keep passing it on !

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So I read and acted with the result that my M.P. sent me a very anodyne reply. Seems M.P.s think one way to reduce carbon emmissions and get an integrated transport system is by taxation. Does this represent the thinking of those they are elected to represent? Or do they not in fact represent those who elected them? Anyone remember history lessons covering the era of the Boston Tea Party with the rallying cry - No taxation without representation?

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
It'll be over 507000 by the time most people read this and with a month to the close !

No what you mean Mike. We've not heard back from our MP yet and I sent him the link so he could sign up to.

Today they say that Credit Card spending is down for the fiest time in ten years, With gas,electric and fuel bills though the roof and many other essentials rising in price aided by Tax how do the Numpties in Westminster think the people can keep up the spending and now we have higher interest rates for those with mortgages and those credit card bills.

Keep signing up and passing the details at the top on and maybe it will be the start of MP's and people in power listening to the voter for once.

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
It'll be over 507000 by the time most people read this and with a month to the close !

No what you mean Mike. We've not heard back from our MP yet and I sent him the link so he could sign up to.

Today they say that Credit Card spending is down for the fiest time in ten years, With gas,electric and fuel bills though the roof and many other essentials rising in price aided by Tax how do the Numpties in Westminster think the people can keep up the spending and now we have higher interest rates for those with mortgages and those credit card bills.

Keep signing up and passing the details at the top on and maybe it will be the start of MP's and people in power listening to the voter for once.
Thanks for posting this on-line petition cris.

My husband and I have both signed up to it.

Jul 3, 2006
Visit site
Whilst no-one can deny that there are too many vehicles using the roads, the road charging solution is abhorrent and must be stopped as soon as possible before more money is wasted on it. It will cetainly be used to record speeds which will wipe out the motorcycle industry for one ( I know some will think that's a good thing ).

Look at how responsibly we all used our cars when fuel was in short supply during the fuel protests, restricting the availability of transport rather than increasing the price may have its benefits, it would certainly be fairer for the poor.

Also, whilst some have no choice, too many people are choosing to commute long distances, such as someone I worked with moved into the area for the job but chose to buy a house 17 miles from work despite there being houses just as cheap and in good areas much nearer to work

Jan 23, 2007
Visit site
Thing thing I don't understand is this, you are going on about congestion charges rising fuel costs, credit card bills and mortgage payments etc etc.

But you still want everything and not think of the concequenses when we have a rate increase or fuel rise or rise in taxes.

Have you stopped to look at your personal expenditure each month? I doubt it because you would probably scare yourself to death and thats why people such as yourselves have caravans two cars per family wide screen tv's and so on simply because you can't afford them and they are mostly on credit. That's when congestion charges or paying per mile or tax increases hurt because the majority of people are stretched to the limit and beyond.

Ask yourself this question, say for example you have a caravan and vehicle that stand you at say

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Thing thing I don't understand is this, you are going on about congestion charges rising fuel costs, credit card bills and mortgage payments etc etc.

But you still want everything and not think of the concequenses when we have a rate increase or fuel rise or rise in taxes.

Have you stopped to look at your personal expenditure each month? I doubt it because you would probably scare yourself to death and thats why people such as yourselves have caravans two cars per family wide screen tv's and so on simply because you can't afford them and they are mostly on credit. That's when congestion charges or paying per mile or tax increases hurt because the majority of people are stretched to the limit and beyond.

Ask yourself this question, say for example you have a caravan and vehicle that stand you at say

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts