Vilanova site near Barcelona

Jul 3, 2006
Visit site
Has anyone been here? Any watersports nearby?, suitability for 11 yr olds / 2 yr olds, mum who likes to sit down read a book and dad who does not like to sit down.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
I am at Vilanova park now ,they have 3 swimming pools here 2 outside and one inside with a basic Gym ,jaccusi ,sauna, football ,tennis,basketball ,we use the gym and pool jacusi and sauna most days which is free except weekends ,there is supermarket on site ,which is expensive ,the french sticks are 3 times more expensive than the local supermarkets in town ,we saw a jar of Branston pickle in there with 89pence on the label but it was over

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
We have been twice and wouldnt disagree with anything Joby has said, indeed we did park near the dogs and were not bothered by it. However we are in our 60s and if I was looking for a "buckets and spade" holiday for the children I think it is too far from the beach. You would definitly need to use the car and Vilanova is a busy industrial town that you would need to negotiate. My advice based on when my children were small is to consider a beach side site such as Las Dunas at San Pere Pescador or one of the others around there.

Dave

Oct 23, 2008
Visit site
No problems with the earlier correspondents except that neither mentions Sitges which is only 10 minutes away by car and has 9 beaches, all sorts of water sports and some nice shops/restaurants. A really nice place as is Vilanova Park.

Barry

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts