vw sharan

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
sharon

I have the galaxy which is the same as the vw just a different badge, I tow a sterling sapphire with no problems, there are lots of threads on this site about the galaxy, sharan, and alhambra. have a search through I'm sure you'll find lots of help

Hi

I looked at the VW but went for the Ford,only got the car on Wednesday.One of the reasons I went for teh Ford version is you can get a 150 ps power plant,a couple of other things I didnt like about the VW were a personale choice thing.If the VW drives like the Ford you will love it.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Saron, as Scott has said the vw saran ford galaxy and seat alhambra are all the same car apart from specifications. i have had a galaxy 115 tdi and now own a seat alhambra sx tdi 150, on both occasions whilst purchasing my cars i called in the vw dealerships for quotes and found them to be round about 10 % more expensive than ford and 20 % more expensive than seat and on top of this you get a lot less kit for your money. seat as a rule offer the best deal you get a lot more kit as standard and pc rate it as the best of the three, but then again so was the galaxy although in 115 bhp guise it was a little under powered with a twin axle laser on the back.

I am not sure where you live but a dealer near to me in ashton under lyne (near manchester)had three galaxy ghia 130 tdi's for sale last week brand new and unregistered with metalic paint and all the options for 18500 pounds, he offered me one without any haggling for 18000. I know at least one was still on sale when i passed late last night, these are a bargain as they normally sell for 24000.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts