VW T2 Camper van

Dec 20, 2019
Visit site
Hi I am hoping that somebody on this site can help me:)

I have a vintage VW camper van and am planning touring Europe next year but because i work offshore what i want to do is take my bus over to Bilboa on the ferry then spend a couple of weeks through Southern France, Andorra into Spain and round to Monaco and finish up around Milan and this is where the help is required because what i want to do is leave my van in Milan or nearby and fly back to Scotland to work for two weeks then fly back out to go through Italy, Switzerland, Germany and Belgium to hook of Hollandto get ferry over to UK

Does anyone have any experience of leaving their van / M/home abroad and what are your thoughts on this??

Any help gratefully recieved

Thanks

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi I am hoping that somebody on this site can help me:)

I have a vintage VW camper van and am planning touring Europe next year but because i work offshore what i want to do is take my bus over to Bilboa on the ferry then spend a couple of weeks through Southern France, Andorra into Spain and round to Monaco and finish up around Milan and this is where the help is required because what i want to do is leave my van in Milan or nearby and fly back to Scotland to work for two weeks then fly back out to go through Italy, Switzerland, Germany and Belgium to hook of Hollandto get ferry over to UK

Does anyone have any experience of leaving their van / M/home abroad and what are your thoughts on this??

Any help gratefully recieved

Thanks
Sparkyboy, here is a help maybe, https://about-france.com/tourism/camping.htm. a lot of vine yards and farms will let you stay for a minimal charge , but you have to get there, you say you work offshore, so flights to the areas can be problematic, but the French internal airlines are great small airfields, I hope you fly safely with my old company Bristow.
Hutch.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi. Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a fantastic adventure. Can’t help with your question, but have a great time and keep posting.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts