Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As the Queen song states

"We are the champions

We are the Champions my friends

etc. etc."

We showed the French how to play rugby even though there was some bad refereeing decisions.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What an afternoon!! And the Grand Slam to finish with. I spent the afternoon in the local pub, and now can hardly speak! Brilliant game, richly deserved win. Oggy oggy oggy!!

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
Yes, out of this world, amazing and did you know that many of the Team past and present enjoy caravanning as well i have stayed on sites and shared a drink or two with Nigel Davies and also stayed on sites with internationals who walk into the clubhouse with their families, next stop World Champions

G

The Welsh should remember that it is only one year and the behaviour of Henson and some of the Welsh play is not what I would be proud of. And the game is supposed to be played on the field, as soon as "spotters" around the ground are banned the better!

One winning run does not make greatness as the English know with the football team.

I bet on France to win on Saturday. They win most times so still in to profit ;-)

I hate the Welsh winning at Rugby, I had two psycho sadistic Welsh PE masters, put me off the Welsh for life ;-)

But well done!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
See that Leighton James has been dropped by BBC Wales as the football pundit. He used to play for Swansea Town (now Swansea City) and he said on the radio the other day that he hoped Barnsley would win so that the Swansea City supporters would not feel jealous. As Del Boy would say "What a plonker ..."

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts