Wallpaper

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone, can anybody help me ? I need some wallpaper to repair my Eldiss I have found the paper thanks to Muraspec but I only need 2mtrs and they only sell it on 30mtr rolls.
Has anybody dealt with a company who can supply smaller amounts ?
The paper is chancery Andaman silk p5580
Thanks in advance Hallyboy

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Possibly try contacting O'leary motorhomes in East Yorkshire. They may be able to help you. Contact details will be one their website. Word of warning if phoning them they get very busy.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Perhaps I will be stating the obvious, but wallpaper is normally sold in batches to ensure colour match, and af course older paper may well have faded or discoloured compared to the new bit you get, If you can live with that fine, but when it comes to selling it may cause a few eyebrows and questions about why its different.

Best of luck.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Hallyboy,
You have just made several very similar replies:

Hallyboy said:
Yes thanks, I have had some samples sent to me and one was a good match just the quantity really
Thanks again

Hallyboy said:
Yes, good shout I'll give them a try
Thsnks

Hallyboy said:
Yes, good shout I'll give them a try
Thsnks

Hallyboy said:
Yes thanks, I'll be trying them next thought I'd try you lovely people first to see if anyone has had the same issue
Thanks

I guess they relate to the previous comments that have been left for you. In this particular case it's not a big issue, but in some threads where there have been a lot of alternative ideas floated can can become very confusing, so it can be really helpful if you can identify which comment your replies relate to.

You can just add the name of the commenter, of use the "quote" option like I have done on this response ( with a bit of cut and pasting to add all the relevant posts).

There is nothing wrong with just using one response to thank all respondents, and perhaps mentioning their name at the head of a new paragraph for each point.
It may save confusion in teh future

Keep Posting

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts