Wandahome

Jun 27, 2006
Visit site
Hi, Earlier this year I posted a question asking about dealings with Wandahome. I got mixed results, probably more saying they were unhappy with them than happy!.....I have just collected a new Coachman Amara/Wanderer from them and I have just got to tell you I was more than impressed. I bought forward the delivery date by a day, when I got there I was greeted by a member of staff who new exactly who I was and what I had come for. I was taken through everything on the van (Unlike Spinney motor homes & North Staffs Caravans) and how it worked. The van was clean and ready to go. A reasuring check of the wheel torque befor I went was the only hold up.I just cannot fault them so far, the van is great and I would definitely go there again....infact I would prefer to go there !!!....I know a lot of your critisism was aimed at faults and their response to them, I don't know about that but I will keep you informed. Thanks Tim

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have just collected the same van as you Tim from Wandahome, they also met us as we arrived & showed us through the van explained how everything worked.

Even checked the torque on the wheel nuts too, a very plesant & easy pick up of our new van.

Andy

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Good to hear your positive experiences of dealing with Wandaholme. They were our local dealer before we moved. They were very helpful when the annexe of our Dorema awning got damaged in severe wind a few years ago. Staff always helpful and pleasant whenever we went in. Also good when we had our previous caravan serviced by them, even though we hadn't bought our caravan from them.

Nice to hear positive experiences of dealers.

Annette

Sep 21, 2006
Visit site
Hiya. We have dealt with Wandahome and Happe for some years now and keep returning, especially after trying another dealer and getting rubbish some time ago. They will go the extra mile for you...As far as Happe goes...its brill having your service and warranty repairs done at home without having to tow your van to dealerships....the HAppe chaps are just that....they do a thorough job and will log and carry out repairs/minor adjustments that they spot along the way.....

Jun 20, 2007
Visit site
Hi Tim,

I have dealt with Wandahome for quite a few years and must agree with you that I have not had any bad dealings. Always helpful and willing to assist. The awning service I find is second to none. As with HAPPE, I had a problem with the fridge and they came to my house to repair it. Also came to fit my mover without taking it into the dealer.Will be dealing with them again in the near future.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts