Wardrobe rail

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I seem to recall a tip some time ago in P.C. on how to stop clothes hangers jumping/bouncing off the rail in the wardrobe whilst in transit.

Can anyone help with this tip

Thanks

Graham

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi Graham. If you look back in Technical last entry 28th July there is lots of information and suggestions. I found that alternating each hook to face the opposite way worked for me after it was suggested to us by a fellow caravanner. Don`t know how it works but it seems to! Anyway there are lots of other suggestions in the technical entry. Good luck!

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi Graham. If you look back in Technical last entry 28th July there is lots of information and suggestions. I found that alternating each hook to face the opposite way worked for me after it was suggested to us by a fellow caravanner. Don`t know how it works but it seems to! Anyway there are lots of other suggestions in the technical entry. Good luck!
Thanks Joyce I'll have a browse

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi Joyce

Yes some helpful comments and ideas.

Yours seems to be a more logical way forward.

I am off on Monday to Wales so we will get plenty of bumpy roads. A good test for your idea.

Thanks

Graham

Aug 8, 2005
Visit site
I use , and have found that it works , a very simple solution to this problem .

Find a thick piece of foam and wedge it tightly between the top of your coathangers when on the wardrobe rail , and the underside of the shelf above the rail.

It does have to fit very snugly but after several thousands of miles touring France I can assure you that this simple trick works

Angela

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts