Warning if you have dogs!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Thank you. Worth knowing. But surely dogs shouldn’t be running loose through any fields of crops. Doubt our local farmer would appreciate my mut ( or me, a la Theresa May) trampling through anything that they had planted. 😀
Mel

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Where we were seasonal the farmer said never let your dogs run free with crops in the field we were advice to use the dog exercise field and that what my wife did.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Where we were seasonal the farmer said never let your dogs run free with crops in the field we were advice to use the dog exercise field and that what my wife did.
It is common sense, crops are the farmers lively hood, they get sprayed with chemicals. Even with no crops, there can be sheep, cattle and now Lamas, I know I cannot trust my dog near to farm animals as it is a terrier, and not trained well enough.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
It is common sense, crops are the farmers lively hood, they get sprayed with chemicals. Even with no crops, there can be sheep, cattle and now Lamas, I know I cannot trust my dog near to farm animals as it is a terrier, and not trained well enough.
Many people have no idea of what common sense is!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts