Waste water empties slow.

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

Just a question to see what other people do. My problem is that the waste sit`s about the same level of the waste outlets on my caravan, which in turn causes the waste water to empty slow, because the pipes run up slightly. If I unplug the pipes it empties quicker.

How do other caravaners get around this??

Thanks for any advice

Pete

Dec 16, 2007
Visit site
HI Peter,

Are your waste outlets on the rear or side of van ?

On our previous van the waste outlets were on the rear and when pitched on a slope the shower wouldn't drain.

We try to push the pipes right into the wastemaster to minimize the pipes from rising up higher, try to pull the wastemaster away from the pipes slightly this should help a little, we also bought an easy drain pipe, have a look on ebay they look like house waster water pipe.

Hope this helps

Ian

Nov 5, 2005
Visit site
Peter if you go to B&Q get Inch & quarter bend fit it on end

of waste pipe it sits in waste tank no up hill flow if you have a u pipe from caravan outlets

William

Jul 3, 2006
Visit site
We bought an extra long piece of drain pipe for when we are on fully serviced pitches to reach the drain but have found it works just as well when we are on a sloping pitch and our rear drain outlets are near the ground we simply place the waste container near the wheels and run the longer pipe to it

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts