WASTE WATER HOSE

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,

Another question for you guys, regarding serviced pitches, what length waste hose do you find is suitable?

I was going to order 10mtr is this overkill or would 5mtr suffice?

Cheers,

Brian

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,

Another question for you guys, regarding serviced pitches, what length waste hose do you find is suitable?

I was going to order 10mtr is this overkill or would 5mtr suffice?

Cheers,

Brian
From a couple of posts that replied to a recent one of mine both seemed to use two 3 m lengths. One fir each outlet. I’m going to buy a 6 m length and for a serviced pitch in October and see. My outlets are behind axle on the side so cant really envisage drain should be much more than 3 m.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have used serviced pitches regularly and I have always had a rigid pvc pipe coming from the 2 outlets that join together and then the flexi pipe to run from there to the drain, I’ve used as little as a couple of meters or probably the most has been around 4 metres, in my opinion you want the pipe to run as down hill as possible from van to drain, if the pipe is to long its hard to get it to lie flat so best option is buy 4 meters but also buy 2 or 3 straight joints then on first use cut to single length, keep the piece you cut off and over time you accumulate different pieces and then using the straight joints you can extend and shorten as needed to get a suitable length that lies in the best way possible.

BP

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
As I replied to the other thread, I carry two three meter lengths, but also a 1 meter length. You can almost guarantee, that the drain will be Two feet further away from the end of the hose. And you have to join another piece onto the first one.

Reactions: otherclive
Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
A site we use quite regularly have 'built' their serviced pitches on the wrong side of the pitches so your waste and water have to come round/across your awning space. Brilliant design! -- But otherwise a good site.

Attachments

• DSC05368.JPG
    DSC05368.JPG
    614.2 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: Hutch
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
A site we use quite regularly have 'built' their serviced pitches on the wrong side of the pitches so your waste and water have to come round/across your awning space. Brilliant design! -- But otherwise a good site.
That must have taken some doing. Guess the works contractors were used to caravans with doors on the other side.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
That sort of configuration crops up quite often on large sites.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We have this on at the moment like otherclive mention maybe 2m length of waste pipe connected to the drain

Attachments

• s-l140.jpg
    s-l140.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 17
Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
We have this on at the moment like otherclive mention maybe 2m length of waste pipe connected to the drain

I’m always curious when I see this hole being used for entry on a Wastemaster, as I don’t understand why people don’t want to make use of its full capacity. Perhaps someone could enlighten me, as I often see many such installations.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
It depends do you want to empty a wastemaster i prefer to have it easy and have the double caravan waste adaptor and a 2m waste pipe straight to a drain on service pitches ..

Reactions: Parksy
Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
It depends do you want to empty a wastemaster i prefer to have it easy and have the double caravan waste adaptor and a 2m waste pipe straight to a drain on service pitches ..

Strange, as that’s not what your picture shows, which promoted my response !

I too make use of serviced pitches when available, but I think you’ve misunderstood my question Beachy as you wrote “we have this on at the moment” and then posted a picture of the two outlets draining into the lowest level aperture on a wastemaster, which causes the water to overflow long before the Wastemaster has reached even close to full capacity. My question was regarding the choice of entry point into the Wastemaster as shown in the picture you posted and not the merits of serviced v non-serviced pitches !

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Strange, as that’s not what your picture shows, which promoted my response !

I too make use of serviced pitches when available, but I think you’ve misunderstood my question Beachy as you wrote “we have this on at the moment” and then posted a picture of the two outlets draining into the lowest level aperture on a wastemaster, which causes the water to overflow long before the Wastemaster has reached even close to full capacity. My question was regarding the choice of entry point into the Wastemaster as shown in the picture you posted and not the merits of serviced v non-serviced pitches !
By the way whose name is Beachy
Double caravan waste water pipe adaptor use is one of the ways you can use a Waste master it goes in that hole in the picture but when i am service pitch i prefer a waste pipe attach to white Pvc Adaptor straight to the drain

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
By the way whose name is Beachy
Double caravan waste water pipe adaptor use is one of the ways you can use a Waste master it goes in that hole in the picture but when i am service pitch i prefer a waste pipe attach to white Pvc Adaptor straight to the drain
The question was about your choice of input into the wastemaster and nothing to do with serviced pitches I am also wondering why you chose the lowest hole?

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
The question was about your choice of input into the wastemaster and nothing to do with serviced pitches I am also wondering why you chose the lowest hole?
Actually you can use the slim end depends how your caravan is set up but you can use the other end it depend on the height of your caravan and the clearance and when i use to empty i use the lower cap at the base ..

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts