Water Filter

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
All depends how much it going to cost how long is a piece of string
Why have one fitted of you are quite happy without the filter as it is an additional cost. Filters are supposed to be changed once every 3 months and not annually so over a year that adds up.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Why have one fitted of you are quite happy without the filter as it is an additional cost. Filters are supposed to be changed once every 3 months and not annually so over a year that adds up.
Some filters are good for 12 months or 2,000 litres whichever comes first - others should be changed after 30 days.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Like what someone says some are great and some you have changed after 30 days and i thought it up to me if i want it that my choice (y)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
The truma filter on mine states every three months, After I kept forgetting about it, and then blocked it with Puriclean, I took it out.

But we have usual diversed, Redlac, did you ever find the filter, and what did you decide.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
With the cost of Inline filters that is a night away!
Extra night's for us then, mind you the replacement pipe I ordered is extortionate,
£1.54 for a meter length!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂 😂 😂
Only need 30cm right rip off me reackons 😂😂😂

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Thanks John, just a length of pipe it is then.
Have done quite a bit of domestic plumbing (water -not gas) and just remembered they used the inserts so doesn't hurt to ask the question.

Thanks again
Kev

I never use inserts in the caravan. And pretty certain that the manufacturers don‘t either. The pipe material is not the same as domestic and I don’t think the inserts would fit. Also they cause a restriction.

John

Reactions: Gagakev

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts