Water problems

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Have you checked the pipes for leaks? I assume it is the Whale system as you mention recalibrating? If recalibrating it should be set up on the tap furtherest from the water pump.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
As already said it could be defective O-rings, there are 2 on the Whale connector, to save messing about with reserve spares I bought a pack of 50 online, about £3.00 if I remember correctly.

A smear of Silicone grease or Red Rubber Grease on the O-rings does not go amiss.

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
I had a similar problem recently. So assuming it's the Whale pump, in the box on the van which the pump plugs into there is a non return valve...basically a small rubber diaphragm. If this is damaged water runs back into the aquaroll. In my case the pump would keep turning on and off but also flow was a bit off.

There's a video on YouTube from Whale that shows you how to change it. There's a service kit from Whale that includes the diaphragm and o rings.

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Sorry if this is too simple - have you tried unscrewing the tap ends to ensure the filters are not full of bits and grits. Had the same problem with mine when it was virtually new and felt a right mug when my dealer patently showed me that I might have saved myself the journey!

Reactions: Hutch

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Sorry if this is too simple - have you tried unscrewing the tap ends to ensure the filters are not full of bits and grits. Had the same problem with mine when it was virtually new and felt a right mug when my dealer patently showed me that I might have saved myself the journey!

Yes, had that one as well. Shows how well they flush the system out - not!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Yep me too. Filters at end of taps so full of scale that they stopped the flow almost completely. Who’d have thought it. Felt a right ‘nanna.
Mel

Jan 9, 2018
Visit site
Hi
My name is Hayley and I work in the marketing team at Whale.
Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team who will do all they can to assist you with your query. You can call them on 0345 9090 911 or email info@whalepumps.com.
Alternatively, please privately send me the best number to get you on and I will get one of our team to give you a call.
Best wishes,
Hayley

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts