Water Pump running all the time.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 11, 2006
Visit site
Parksy said:
With the latest model caravan which costs mega-bucks I can understand why owners would be reluctant to meddle with ever more complex systems.
Having said that, your practical tips and suggestions are always valuable because this forum and website attracts many lurkers or browsers, some of who have bought a less expensive older tourer and who don't log in but pick up ideas and tips nevertheless. :)
It's a pity that we are often left wondering what the solution was when those who asked for help forget to let us know the outcome.

When I get the thing fixed I WILL let you know the outcome!!

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
thebigman said:
Parksy said:
With the latest model caravan which costs mega-bucks I can understand why owners would be reluctant to meddle with ever more complex systems.
Having said that, your practical tips and suggestions are always valuable because this forum and website attracts many lurkers or browsers, some of who have bought a less expensive older tourer and who don't log in but pick up ideas and tips nevertheless. :)
It's a pity that we are often left wondering what the solution was when those who asked for help forget to let us know the outcome.

you mean it's not fixed yet :S ah well we will have to wait then.

May 11, 2006
Visit site
colin-yorkshire said:
thebigman said:
Parksy said:

you mean it's not fixed yet :S ah well we will have to wait then.

Ah OK so I'm a lurker I'm I. I thought this forum was to help the people who maybe can only afford and older less expensive caravan. I can assure you I get more fun with an older less expensive caravan having not to worry about the fortune I have spent.

By the way Whale contacted me directly and gave me help which I will log in again and stop you wondering what the solution was.
Thank you.

May 11, 2006
Visit site
As promised.
It turns out that the previous owner had the same problem and changed the integral pressure valve but he had got one where the front cover was different. There was no tiny pipe going into the diaphragm hence not pushing the plunger to activate the microswitch.

Whale kindly sent me a new one.
Once again thankyou for all the reply's and help.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am glad that you have, with Whale support, managed to find the cause and fix the problem.
Not an easy one to find and not something one comes across very often.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts