WATER PUMP

Apr 12, 2005
Visit site
Hi there. Could some kind person help. My water pump is not working. Tried it on another van and it works OK. have checked fusses in van and all seem OK any idea`s.

Apr 12, 2005
Visit site
Are your taps pressure switch or micro-switch operated?

Have you tried all taps?
HI Rod. Yes have checked all taps but must say I do not get the normal click you get when the points make contact. That is on Kitchen,shower and hand basin.

Mar 9, 2006
Visit site
John, I know that simple things can sometimes be overlooked - did you check to make sure the pump was switched on at the main switch?

Re. no clicking when you turn your taps on - not all 'vans have microswitches, in which case you may have an onboard tank with a pressurised system. If so, check the setting on the pressure switch, which will be beside or close to the onbard water tank.There should be a knob which rotates on the top of it to adjust.

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
John,

Have you checked the wiring connections on the back of the socket into which you plug the pump? A few years ago one of these wires became detached. However on looking under the bunk the wires looked ok. The detached wire was hidden in the body of the caravan.

Hamer

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts