Watergate Bay, Tregurrian

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
Yay, I finally got our summer break to cornwall booked for July. Spoke to a chap at Watergate Bay last night and got it all confirmed. Cant wait for Winter to end now so we can look forward to next season.

Has anyone stopped at Watergate Bay Touring site? Any comments?

cheers

Rick

PS Merry Christmas to everyone

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi richard ,

I stop at the C&CC site there which sort of sits between the 2 parts of this one.

Had a bit of a nosey around and the main site looks ok , plenty of on site facilities , shop , play ground etc etc. The second field for me seems too cramped , the pitches dont seem big enough and units look to close together.

As for Watergate bay , briliant beach and ace surfing. You can walk to the beach from the site but beware its a steep climb back up the hill.

Pretty sure you'll enjoy the area , we go back there most years around Septmeber time for my sons birthday , although that will have to change next year as he starts school for the first time.

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
hey rick been going to watergate bay for the last 6 years in july and going back next year to. travell down from edinburgh it's superb the staff and the site are great.

TRENDING THREADS