Weather in Austria.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Here in Southern Austria the weather is hot and I mean hot. Yesterday Sunny and 25 deg. C. Today 27 deg. C and by Sunday it is going to be over 30 deg by next week we shall be swimming in the Ossiachersee.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Dianne
You must be very disappointed that you are missing the monsoon season back home
smiley-cool.gif

David

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Dianne
I realy do not want to know that.
Our hardy caravaners have put up with 2 inches of rain this week and we had a high of 10 c but forgot when.The bright side is the multi coulored umbrellas on site. A hardy bunch we have on site this weekend

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
DianneT, how I envy you at the moment.We have been discussing the best time to visit Germany and France next year.Is the weather typical for this time of year or have you just struck lucky? How are you healthwise now?
Thursdays Child

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I ham fine Thursdays Child cannot believe it is now 2 years here since I started to have the pain.
Today same as yesterday 27 deg cent tomorrow supposed to be over 30 deg. Yes we often get this weather down here as it has a mediteranean climate during the Spring and summer. Absolutely fabulous we are thinking of extending our holiday by two weeks to spend a few more days than 6 weeks here and more time to drive home through the Tyrol and Black Forest..

TRENDING THREADS