Weather

Page 5 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I have a neighbour, who turns off his central heating on the 1st April and doen't turn it back on until1st October.
I have ours on all the time and just turn down the thermostate to 10c.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a neighbour, who turns off his central heating on the 1st April and doen't turn it back on until1st October.
I have ours on all the time and just turn down the thermostate to 10c.
Actually we have had our heating on still it been a bit odd the weather one minute cold and frosty then warm next :)

Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
Just got back from a lovely but quite wet and cold weekend in Betws y Coed.
Had a nice sunny spell yesterday afternoon so managed to pack the canopy and windbreak whilst they were dry.

Kev

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Well what can I say. yesterday.
Went out to do the tyre pressures and torques following car service. The minute I got out there, the heavens opened and I was like a drowned rat. Came in and got dry, and the sun came out, went out to do the caravan ones, also following service, and it got me again. Got dry, went out to empty front box prior to going to repair shop, drowned again. Thought blow this and had a beer.

Today, went to clean towball ready for Tuesday, it got me again. Im beginning to think the world is conspiring against me.

Reactions: Hutch and Kevin M
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Well what can I say. yesterday.
Went out to do the tyre pressures and torques following car service. The minute I got out there, the heavens opened and I was like a drowned rat. Came in and got dry, and the sun came out, went out to do the caravan ones, also following service, and it got me again. Got dry, went out to empty front box prior to going to repair shop, drowned again. Thought blow this and had a beer.

Today, went to clean towball ready for Tuesday, it got me again. Im beginning to think the world is conspiring against me.
Gotta Laugh Thingy :LOL:

Glad its not only me with the rain, I went out in full waterproofs this morning, emptying it down it was, had to move the van, steadies up, motor mover the works. wanted to puriclean the system and van is too close to the wall so thats why I had to move it, any way all done, moved van back steadies down, wheel locks etc all put back on.
Then thought I havent checked the loo works, push button nothing!!!
Guess what, had to get the cassette out to check fuse, yep you guessed it, had to move the van again away from the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eventually diagnosed the pump was seized so pump out and freed of, new fuse and away it went.

• Haha
Reactions: Hutch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts