Weekend football results

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 23, 2007
Visit site
So, 'your team' is about to clinch the premiership and you were on the golf course???? Hey ho, I suppose we all have armchair fairweather fans. Or maybe you live in Surrey and with all the united fans out of town you were able to get a tee time.

Seriously, well done to United on their 18th title. The table never lies. It was an exciting finish. Some years its been all over by now.

I will be gunning for Barcelona next week. Not because I dislike united (which I don't) but because 1, I am a fan of theirs and 2, I obviously don't want them to get near our european cup haul too. Thats surely only natural and I'm sure the feelings would have been reciprocal. If they DO win it I will then say 'well done'. If I had to pick a match between two other teams to watch it would be Man U and Barca. Unfortunately, I can't watch it as 27th May is my 20th wedding anniversary and I will probably be busy (she's watching me type now....)

I'm a Liverpool fan only. I don't waste any energy disliking any other team, including Man U and Everton

Nobody interested in the Fantasy Football suggestion?

Ian R

TRENDING THREADS