Weiging a Car on a Weighbridge

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
We are going to the weighbridge to have our Peugeot 406 estate, 2002 1.8 unleaded / LPG weighed what do we include i.e. the driver full tank of fuel?

We would like to know the correct weight of this car, because it has had a LPG dual fuel estate does not come up on the car / caravan comparison check list.

In the handbook it gives the weight of unleaded, diesel and dual/fuel we wondered if the dual/fuel weight is the weight of a peugeot lpg conversion.

So we are going to have to do our own calculations.

The conversion was done before the car was reg. but it does not show this on the log book, so we are off to our local dealer for them to view the car put it in writting that they have seen the car, and it has a Mclarens LPG system that was fitted before the car was reg. for the DVLA to change it on our log book. The weight on the logbook is the unleaded weight.

We thank you in advance.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If they have used the spare wheel area for installing the tank then there wont be much in it weight wise. So dont expect to much difference maybe 10 kg heavier I would say myself. Get them to print the ticket for you :)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If they have used the spare wheel area for installing the tank then there wont be much in it weight wise. So dont expect to much difference maybe 10 kg heavier I would say myself. Get them to print the ticket for you :)

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Bigow

They have used the spare wheel for the for the LPG Tank and yes they will print a ticket, but do we have to fill the tank when we have it weighed?

The weight they put on the car log book does anybody no what they include?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts