Welcome Back: Nigel Donnelly

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just a quick one to welcome Nigel Donnelly back to the forum after a brief spell away.
Hope all is well with you and look forward to more of your posts.

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Damian - not sure how I missed this! Thank you for the nice welcome back. More on the tech than the writing side these days but will definitely be hanging around more regularly.

Currently without caravan as I have a (terrible) camper van, but I did manage to borrow quite a nice car and van for a trip to France recently... I think they were worth more than my house. Click link for pic
Pic on Instagram

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Martin, at times you can be a Pleb, ;) . I loved it when I went out with my New SF and a year old Coachman VIP, loved it pulling into nice sights looking great, getting out the two mongrels and pitchng up.
Lovely caravan and Posey Car.
But even better, pitching up in places like Black Bull in Pickering with nice folk, where folk are all great. Who just like to be meeting up. :p

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Anyone who thinks caravans are expensive should buy a camper van. Mine would make a poor man out of Paul Getty.

And as for the Range Rover in that picture, it was undoubtedly quite, erm...showy...it was an epic thing for chomping through the French countryside with a tourer in tow. Certainly a step up from my normal old tat...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts