Well Park Tenby

Jan 29, 2007
Visit site
We went to this site 2/3 years ago. We booked two pitches together and were told this was ok. We arrived to find we were not next to each other. We politely asked them to rectify as plenty of pitches free but the lady in the office (of the family who own it) went berserk. We were told if we didn't like it to go elsewhere. As we were hundreds of miles from home and everywhere else was full we couldn't. I surprised myself how calm I kept but it was probably because she was so frighteningly mad (imagine Jade Goody and you'll get the picture). She said they never promise pitches together - they did. She then spoke to other customers in the office like rubbish and we all came out looking for Jeremy Beadle! The site's neat & clean but on speaking to static owners on the play field the feeling is that since a new 'family' member has took over the site is going down hill and being run like a concentration camp with no regard for the paying customers but being run as a way to milk every penny out of anyone who passes by. LOTS of disgruntled people on the site who went back year after year because it used to be good but now find themselves stuck there.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We went to this site 2/3 years ago. We booked two pitches together and were told this was ok. We arrived to find we were not next to each other. We politely asked them to rectify as plenty of pitches free but the lady in the office (of the family who own it) went berserk. We were told if we didn't like it to go elsewhere. As we were hundreds of miles from home and everywhere else was full we couldn't. I surprised myself how calm I kept but it was probably because she was so frighteningly mad (imagine Jade Goody and you'll get the picture). She said they never promise pitches together - they did. She then spoke to other customers in the office like rubbish and we all came out looking for Jeremy Beadle! The site's neat & clean but on speaking to static owners on the play field the feeling is that since a new 'family' member has took over the site is going down hill and being run like a concentration camp with no regard for the paying customers but being run as a way to milk every penny out of anyone who passes by. LOTS of disgruntled people on the site who went back year after year because it used to be good but now find themselves stuck there.
thanks for that D, lets hope she's changed her tablets!!

Peter

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts