Welltrough Farm Hall CL Cheshire

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Have a good time, but one of the last dental appointments for the boss, then we can get away, Hopefully Mel and Roger over for a cuppa after Bletchly Park, on Saturday.

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi I just thought it would be nice to meet with you as you mentioned the Local Hostelry the Owner had been friend of mine for 50 years or more but hayho, if you visit locally again please let me know and I will buy you a pint. Cheers Roger

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
JRS1 said:
Hi I just thought it would be nice to meet with you as you mentioned the Local Hostelry the Owner had been friend of mine for 50 years or more but hayho, if you visit locally again please let me know and I will buy you a pint. Cheers Roger
Hi Roger,
I went there twice last year .not sure if I will make again this year. However rest assured I will let you know. Is your mate at The Red Lion or The Swettenham Arms? Either way I shall be happy to enjoy a pint with you. Any new Fenwicks products in the pipeline? Eg a super super Dazzler?
Cheers
DD

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi, jim and his wife Francis were the owners of the Swettenham Arms Jim died sadly last year,

Don't know---- but how about Super Duper Dazzler look forward to seeing you---- safe caravanning cheers Roger

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts