Whale Control Panel Bailey Verona GT65

Apr 2, 2023
Visit site
Hi, just been to my van which has been in storage and discovered the touch screen is not working on the control panel.

It lights up and the middle button beeps when you press it however the screen is completely unresponsive.

Is there a reset button or similar as seems odd that it has failed especially as it was fine about 4 months ago when the van was last used. 😔

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
Hi, just been to my van which has been in storage and discovered the touch screen is not working on the control panel.

It lights up and the middle button beeps when you press it however the screen is completely unresponsive.

Is there a reset button or similar as seems odd that it has failed especially as it was fine about 4 months ago when the van was last used. 😔
Only reset is by turning off the master switch to your electrics.
Any other resetting is done via the on screen menu, which you can't currently access.
Best of luck.
I hate this system.

Reactions: CaravannerPaul
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Not sure of your system Try putting the heating on and see if the Screen Might come back to life, a bit of damp maybe.

Think you are correct, but better to remove unit and use a hair dryer on the PC board. They may not be able to switch on the heating if the screen is unresponsive?

Reactions: CaravannerPaul
Apr 2, 2023
Visit site
Managed to remove the control panel, open it up and disconnected the screen.

Gave the contacts a wipe, and left it in the sun for 20mins.

Put it all back together and joy of joys is now working again.

Thanks for the advice

TRENDING THREADS