Whale water pumps

Oct 20, 2022
Visit site
After breaking water inlet on last trip(Truma Ultraflow) pulling pistol grip out…..Yes I did spray with silicone before putting it in…I replaced the water inlet(Truma) and changed the pump to a Whale.
This is ten times better than the Truma,if you have a Truma I suggest you change to a Whale to save you the hassle of changing the water inlet
Managed to get like for like Truma inlet online casing only£50,Whale pump £65

Aug 12, 2023
Visit site
After breaking water inlet on last trip(Truma Ultraflow) pulling pistol grip out…..Yes I did spray with silicone before putting it in…I replaced the water inlet(Truma) and changed the pump to a Whale.
This is ten times better than the Truma,if you have a Truma I suggest you change to a Whale to save you the hassle of changing the water inlet
Managed to get like for like Truma inlet online casing only£50,Whale pump £65
Not sure what part you are spraying with silicone but any seals that contact water should use food grade lube. A light coating of cooking oil applied by hand to orings. Best avoid spraying unless you like taste of cooking oil in water.

The two year old caravan we rented had ultraflow, inlet housing was cracking. Most likely due to hirers not lubing orings and wriggling it back and fore to remove and seat. Something I was guilty of until I lubed orings.

Reactions: ProfJohnL

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts