what a week

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Advice needed please
Had a good week at work over to the isle of wight nice day out even met some vanners on way back, tommorow playing golf,down to cornwall on tuesday back wednesday good weather apparantly away with van to st neots next weekend cant wait lifes good.
now for my problem just been given two corparate tickets for the grand prix next sunday how do i let my wife and two kids down i dont think flowers and a mars bar will do it.anyone know any good lawyers or how to sow them back on?cheers

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Why do you need to let the wife and kids down? I am a big F1 fan, but if you have booked to go away with the family and then get some tickets for a GP on the same weekend,then that life. Personally nobody or no event comes before my family.If you really wanted to go racing you would have bought tickets and not planned to go away on that weekend. Just my opinion...

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Quote " how do i let my wife and two kids down i dont think flowers and a mars bar will do it."

Simple really,you DONT let them down.

What do you value more?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Kopite ,as my son is taking me anyway can you please forward the tickets to me, then we can sell the ones he purchased and get back some of the money he paid. £260.00 per ticket GEE MAN I NEARLY DIED. I will enjoy it though.
7.gif

8.gif
8.gif

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Seems to me the post was made tongue in cheek for a laugh but the replies are typically arsey..
Koptite will have enough sense to figure things out for himself I'm sure.

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
cheers guy`s this is real situation book weekend away with friends weeks ago but was given tickets today but what ever the outcome everyone will be happy as i dont do letting people down.Thanks RogerB us real men have to stick together

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
go to diamond farm in oxford nice pool and give them so £££££ to go to bicester village then they will be happy ten slope of to the f1 out let village will save you £££ and a lovely small site to relax .

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Kopite, are you going to st neots for the weekend or for a week/ If you are going for the week then get the van set up on the friday/saturday. . Go to f1 on sunday yourself, go back to st neots when it has finished. Take gifts from the souvenir shop. If you are just going for the weekend it is a bit trickier but if you can extend until monday (kids get a crafty day off school) and then you still get f1 and back on the sunday. Everyone happy. Simples. I'm sure you will work it out. Better still throw yourself on your wife's mercy (no its not a euphamism) and let her solve it-bet you end up going if you do that.
mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts