what am i doing wrong?

Feb 1, 2006
Visit site
when i see a topic and can see say 5 posts on it ..... why do i only see 2 when i click on them and nothing else?

Am i missing something? or are my computer skills as poor as my caravaning skills (non-existent at the moment - first outing later in the month - gulp!)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Joan you are not the only one to have found this annomily. I have tried many times to follow up postings but they seem to have vanished. However when I was in work I was always put down for my computer skills which are almost zero. Anything more technical than word processing and e-mails and I am lost. Don't for one minute think you are alone on this matter there are many others out there but may not be strong willed enough to admit it.

Feb 1, 2006
Visit site
discovered a way round this problem.........once i am on the page and can only see 2 posts (where the original topic page showed 5).......if I click the refresh button it catches up.Although I have to do this on every page! Does anyone else have this problem?

For some reason when i came onto the site today (10th) at first i could only see postings to the (4th) - thought you had all gone away for the week!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts