What do you do at Christmas? just curious

We have never been able to go away in the caravan for Christmas because of commitments to elderly relatives. It is something I would love to try.

I read of people putting up decorations, where do you put fairy lights in a caravan & what other decorations do you all use? Do you cook lunch in the caravan?

I am curious & will try to visualise you all on Christmas day.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Margaret,How about going away for Xmas and cooking the dinner and inviting your elderly ralatives round, if they can drive, you don't need to travel miles and miles for xmas, some xmas we are only hour from home or two, it lovely cooking the xmas dinner me the [chef husband] in the van wine flowing and beer too, we put up the xmas light inside the van round the curtain panel and all other xmas decorations on the inside of the window on a rubber sucker, we love it been caravaning for 24 years and we tour all year round, and the dog get a xmas dinner too, as the night pulled in everybody switch on the out side of their xmas light and tree what ever they got, it great!! Do give it a go you wish you done it years ago and a Happy Xmas to you All, Trevor

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts