What do you leave in your van?

May 18, 2006
Visit site
When you put your van into a storage place what do you leave in?

My idea is that I leave most things in like awning, chairs, pots n pans, etc. then when I want to go away for a short break I do not have to load everything into the van from the house. At the moment it is quite a major task to get the van outside the house and load everything in (most of which is in the loft!). Then when I return from my holiday I have to unload everything.

I also have the van and contents insured.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
everything except the clothes you wear and the food thats left are left in the van.we bought the pans,cutlery,plates,kettle etc etc for the van use only.tele digi box the lot stops in.but then again my van is securely stored inside,it would be a different matter depending on storage site???

May 25, 2005
Visit site
If the van is not securely stored ensure you make a comprehensive list of everything you store. Keep all receipts of purchases. Another good idea it to photograph all the items left inside the van (not necessarily individually!). It all helps if you ever need to make an insurance claim. Hopefully, you never will.

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Our caravan is left packed ready to. We even leave the kids scooters inside. Caravan is stored on a secure storage site with very strict owners. Clothes and food are carried in the car, awning in the roofbox. i have a record of what is kept in the caravan on the computer, just in case I need to check it. Makes life easier

Annette

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Usually everything, however, last time we went away I left husband & daughter to put in the last bits and pieces as I was at work, we arrived at site and they forgot to pack it!

Hopeless.........!!

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts