What have you done to your Van this year?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
ad it towed out of storage - ground too wet for car!
A few door panels re-glued, fridge fixed back in as it was coming loose, window blind housing re-fixed.
Sort out kit, clean and hoover, then...
go on holiday!!!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Nothing this year apart from cleaning, but this weekend, swop out the winter essentials remove fitted carpet, get the van serviced and replace carpet again, and restock with the summer stuff, midgie coils, extra table for outside and outside chairs, parasol etc, and off to Bo Peep, near Adderbury , Oxfordshire

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
With reference to your fire extinguisher do you feel confident to be able to use it.
The message from the fire service is to get everyone out & call the brigade out.
I have been to several incidents where people thought that they could deal with a fire only to end up in A+E with severe burns.
The other thing is dry powder makes a hell of a mess.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dry powder does make a mess but can be cleaned up, better than sweeping your burnt out van away.
I keep a 1kg CO2 by the bed and another 2 kg by the tow hitch. Hopefully a theif will not steal it.
Being an Aircraft engineer, yes I can use them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts