What the?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It is obvious how Clive found this - have you not read his reply to another posting under the heading hunting with doggies. Clive appears to be a person who, like myself, enjoys outdoor life and activities.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
On a Friday afternoon with a pile of paper on one side that has to be looked at and moved to the other side before i can pack up - believe me the idea of walking the dogs (or should I say "hunting with dogs")is very attractive Colin.

Lisa - it was emailed to me by a client this morning where they got i do not know.

The techie guy here thinks it is a bit of code in the software that the original program writers used as some kind of check. The quick brown fox ....etc is the classic nonsence sentence that is used to check systems as it uses every letter of the alphabet.

Oh well - back to the grindstone.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well - I might as well upset everyone else on the forum with this reply.

I didn't read the hunting with doggies subject as I feel very strongly about it and didn't want to engage in strong arguments.

I'm pro hunting, went to London on all the big marches with my local hunt which were organised by the countryside alliance. (Witnessed extreme violence from the police aimed at protestors on the last one). I can't believe that hunting with dogs has been banned. It's a very sad state of affairs indeed. I visit most of the agricultural shows in this area and sometimes further afield. Sadly, my hunter wellingtons gave up the ghost last year and I've now resorted to B&Q's own brand - how sad is that?

I've done a bit of shooting (clays) but don't have the time now. Anyway - I was a rotten shot but my dauther was quite good.

Lisa.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lisa

I can not see any think wrong with that at lest you were willing to stand on your two feet and fight for what you like.

I cannot see what was wrong with hunting with dogs.

I would have like a go at it but I ham not to good with horse.

MARK

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts