Whats all the fuss about?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Certainly is a laugh. The way the anti's get it so wrong!!

Mind you I am particularly proud of what I said on the 8th July:-

CliveV

8 Jul 2005 01:10 PM

"I do not want a sparring match - I want us all to be able to respect each others choices in life as being valid.

You stike me as being someone who loves to dish out the opinions but cannot hack it when I or others ask you to respect ours."

Simply request - shame it was ignorred

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Certainly is a laugh. The way the anti's get it so wrong!!

Mind you I am particularly proud of what I said on the 8th July:-

CliveV

8 Jul 2005 01:10 PM

"I do not want a sparring match - I want us all to be able to respect each others choices in life as being valid.

You stike me as being someone who loves to dish out the opinions but cannot hack it when I or others ask you to respect ours."

Simply request - shame it was ignorred
Here we go again. different opinion? then you're an "anti' and how dare you not ignore someones simple request! All I've ever done is diplayed a feeling about, I'll say large 4x4s or I will be asked the same tedious questions about Fiat pandas etc. Yes it is as strong a feeling/opinion that SOME 'pros' have for their opinion, or should they be called anti 'antis'. For the few times that I have opined on this subject, SOME others have ranted on far greater than I, and keep the debate going as in this instance.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Here we go again. different opinion? then you're an "anti' and how dare you not ignore someones simple request! All I've ever done is diplayed a feeling about, I'll say large 4x4s or I will be asked the same tedious questions about Fiat pandas etc. Yes it is as strong a feeling/opinion that SOME 'pros' have for their opinion, or should they be called anti 'antis'. For the few times that I have opined on this subject, SOME others have ranted on far greater than I, and keep the debate going as in this instance.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts