Whats going on when? Easter Meet!

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
That's very generous of you Ian, it might be a good idea if Steve and CliveV come up against unforeseen difficulties with the proposed route, thanks very much.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't forget, I see 'em every day, it's not advisable to walk down the corridor near shift change as that's when they take showers!!!

Lisa
I can't possibly say Lol, but I'll give you a hint, I'll be wearing unusual footwear....

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hehehe! Costumes came today, hehehe, sorry can't stop laughing, hehehe......nearly scared the grandchildren to death...hehehe.....nearly scared myself to death...hehehe...gotta figure out how I can drink and wear the the thing at the same time....hehehe....perhaps a straw...hehehe!

Christ there's no fly in the costume!

Hehehehehe

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You seem to be talked into that one, far too quickly Roy!

But if you're going as the Cowboy, I think Lisa is the Chips Guy, Brian the one with the moustache and Lolly is the native Indian girl, that leaves me with the idiot......hmmm something wrong there, just can't put my finger on it....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As a car salesman, don't come as a vampire Brian, that would be unfair on vampires....hehehe (you know I don't mean it)

;o)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol, I think as the cars salesman here I should be the cowboy plus I'm married to an Indian girl.
Please don't say 'used' cars, I was just getting to like you.

Lisa 0:) - that's supposed to be a smiley thingy

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hehehe! Costumes came today, hehehe, sorry can't stop laughing, hehehe......nearly scared the grandchildren to death...hehehe.....nearly scared myself to death...hehehe...gotta figure out how I can drink and wear the the thing at the same time....hehehe....perhaps a straw...hehehe!

Christ there's no fly in the costume!

Hehehehehe
Where did you get them from? Truth please. Just trying to narrow things down. Are we talking animals, human or something else? Will you and your wife be a 'pair' of something?

Lisa

May 4, 2005
Visit site
As a car salesman, don't come as a vampire Brian, that would be unfair on vampires....hehehe (you know I don't mean it)

;o)
It hurts Lol, it really hurts. You don't know what its like living life khowing that you are hated by everyone(wipes tear).

Brian (.")

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

;o)
I am sorry Brian, my heart goes out to you (there's no blood in it, you vamp) and I find it hard to believe people would think of you in such a way. Car salesmen are human (well sub-human at least) and need the love of their fellow man (in a non-homophobic way) and are there only to fulfil a need within our community. If I have offended you in any way you may punish me at the Easter meet, I am tall with long hair and answer to the name of Roy, not short, fat and called Lol.

TRENDING THREADS