Whats going on when? Easter Meet!

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Ok all

How about Saturday for the Safari park followed by the wine tasting in fancy dress on the night. That way we have a relaxing Friday getting to meet each other and those who wish to do the green laning can do so on the Sunday.

Any other ideas for what and when?

Steve

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Steve

That sounds ok but with all the partying on Saturday don't you think we might be a bit hangover for the greenlining.

Mark

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
possible, but if I remember right its a late start for the green laneing.

Also, I don't drink. So "I'm alright Jack" lol and I have photo's to take

Steve

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Maybe you should try a 'drink'. Ha, ha.

Seriously, it must be bloomin awful for you at the moment after the surgery.

Who's going to push you over the campsite in your wheelchair ?

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
steve,seeing as you are geting up early at the minute l can send my son over when he gets up at 5 then we can have a lie in.

sharon

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
steve,seeing as you are geting up early at the minute l can send my son over when he gets up at 5 then we can have a lie in.

sharon
Sharon

Excellent idea, Emma gets up at 6am, perhaps he'll look after her too!

In fact, maybe the three of them could take our dogs for an early walk!

Lisa

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Sharon, send him over!

Lisa, I am told I will be able to walk mostly unaided by the rally. I am already starting to use the leg so its just a matter of physio and exercise

Steve

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sharon, send him over!

Lisa, I am told I will be able to walk mostly unaided by the rally. I am already starting to use the leg so its just a matter of physio and exercise

Steve
That's amazing I think after such invasive surgery etc, I bet you can't wait.

Lisa

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
That's amazing I think after such invasive surgery etc, I bet you can't wait.

Lisa
I will be over the moon to get down to using one crutch. Then I can carry a cup of tea back upstairs to my office instead of having to use a flask

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Yes Mark, Got a couple of them the last time I was on crutches. I have just managed the stairs on one crutch which has made me very happy. another week and I should be down to the one crutch all the time

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
just found this recipe on a website!!

Slippery Nipple - One part Sambuca with one part Bailey's floating on the top, and you 'shoot'it straight back - brrhhhhhhhh

Could we try it at easter?!!

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
just found this recipe on a website!!

Slippery Nipple - One part Sambuca with one part Bailey's floating on the top, and you 'shoot'it straight back - brrhhhhhhhh

Could we try it at easter?!!

Lolly x
My wife Gaye used to serve at the Tedder bar in Laarbruch, she got very good at the cocktails, some unusual ones too, one aptly named "Gorilla snot", perhaps we should be looking at this cultured way of drinking after the wine taste?

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
You are going to need a big glass to have a Bailey floating on the top even if it is the smallest one let alone a twin axle!

I suppose it would check out their leak guarantee though.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well the costumes have been bought, now awaiting delivery. The countdown has started in earnest and I'm starting to get excited! It's the simple pleasures in life that make it worth living ;o)

So, what's everyone else coming as?

TRENDING THREADS